Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent
7 REASONS TO USE the 50*50*100 GROW TENT
1. Garden year-round. Mother Nature no longer controls what you can grow when you use a grow tent. You can grow your favorite veggies, salad greens and more from seeds or seedlings whenever and wherever you want.
Grow edibles in a grow tent indoors ll The Home Depot Garden Club
2. Use space wisely. An indoor grow tent can take up as much or as little space as you want. They are ideal for growing in areas you normally wouldn’t think of, such as a garage or closet.
Because you control the environment, you don’t need to worry about temperature and light fluctuations. They are light enough so that moving them around, even with your plants inside, is no worry.
Grow tent with optional virtual sun equipment ll The Home Depot Garden Club
3. Use energy efficiently. Grow tents are designed to be energy efficient, providing you with all you need to get the best grow for your buck.
Use a grow tent and avoid spider mites like these ll The Home Depot Garden Club
4. Keep pests out. The closed design of grow tents keeps pests such as whiteflies, aphids and spider mites away. Pest control with a grow tent is nothing compared to the issues many gardeners run into when growing outdoors. As long as you keep your tent closed, pests will stay out.
Circulate air in your grow tent ll The Home Depot Garden Club
5. Circulate clean air. Many grow tents come with air filtration systems that enhance the circulation of clean air in the tent. The filtration system draws air from the interior parts of the grow tent via a filter that is carbon activated and releases it outside the tent.
This process is called “negative pressure” and has been proven to be highly effective in maintaining fresh air inside grow tents.
Grow lights help your edibles grow indoors ll The Home Depot Garden Club
6. Get lighting right. Unlike a windowsill or grow box, tents use a reflective material inside to maximize and intensify the light. Walls reflect and diffuse the light, exposing plants to a greater concentration of light when growing indoors.
Match the size of your lighting fixtures to the size of the tent and cooling ability. The right lighting will allow plants to maximize their growing potential. Fully utilizing your lighting saves energy and further reduces the costs of being an indoor grower.
Grow tents are easy to set up ll The Home Depot Garden Club
7. Easy set up. You don’t have to be an expert to figure out how to set up and use a grow tent. They are perfect for beginners. Many grow tents do not need tools to be set up. Choose a location with adequate access to power and water to keep your grow tent for the duration of your plants’ growing needs.