LED street light has gradually entered our daily life, so do you know how to install LED street light?
1. First, the position of the pole should be selected. The LED street lamp pole is about 3 to 6 meters in diameter, 50 to 90 mm in diameter and 2 mm in wall thickness.
2. After opening the original package, we need to check whether the parts are complete.
3. When installing the LED street lamp, the cable shall be installed on the LED street lamp pole in advance, and the electrode wire shall be inserted into one side of the top mast. In the confirmation of power off, connect the cable to the light input line, and identify the situation to be noticed to the power input line. Then carefully protect it with waterproof insulating tape.
4. Insert the key into the electronic key hole, turn it clockwise to the green point, and then pull out the key.
5. Insert the lamp tube into the lamp pole, and use special tools to tighten the anti-theft screw to ensure the stability of the LED street lamp.