1) The supplementary lamp can only be used as temporary supplementary light, and can not completely replace sunlight.
2) Supplementary light is suitable for short time (less than 2 months every half year) when the natural light is insufficient, such as overwintering/summer/plum rain, etc. If the aquaculture environment does not have enough direct natural light throughout the year (such as indoors facing east-west-north), then it is not suitable for the majority of Sedum plants, please find another hobby.
3) The common red and blue light LED plant supplementary lamp is similar to scattering light. It has little effect on the growth and elongation of fleshy plants, and of course it will not die if used.
4) It will be very convenient for the lamp tube to cooperate with the socket with timer function.
5) For most people who need supplementary lights, they need more electric fans/exhaust fans. It is more likely to die of diseases and insect pests due to the lack of air than due to the lack of light.