LED lamps and lanterns solve the problem of anti dazzle, and the whole tracing back to the source, we get four development directions of LED: 1. Light quality 2. Flattening 3. Modularization 4. Intellectualization. It is precisely because of the small volume of LED that higher requirements are put forward for the whole lamp process. The main lens, especially the small beam angle, the small volume lens, the tiny assembly error may bring the sharp deterioration of the light distribution.
Lighting will be the eternal theme of lighting. The essence of LED lamps is to protect the light source and redistribute the light. Reasonable light distribution is the lifeline of lamps.
In the secondary distribution optics, the integration of light at the package level is called primary optical design. Its key task is to improve the extraction efficiency of light, improve the initial quality of light spot, and avoid the defects such as dispersion yellow spot. The redistribution of LED light according to the application is called secondary optical design, which is also the conventional optical scheme design of lamps.
1. Divergence, to spread light to a wider angle, by means of both structural refraction and diffusion materials.
2. Focus, gather wide light into narrower light.
3. Special distribution, which transforms light into special distribution light.
4. Conduct light, and use total reflection to guide light to the place where it is needed.
5. Light recovery, for transparent materials, optical efficiency = transmittance / total luminous flux, reflectivity + absorption + transmittance = 100%.
6. Anti glare treatment, industrial lighting and uncomfortable glare of common rooms or places in public buildings shall be carried out according to the unified glare value (UGR) standard.
7. Spot correction, at present, in addition to the international large-scale factories located in high-end scenes such as museums, domestic attention is not enough.
Besides the main and auxiliary facula, the weak light source formed by the reflection stray light effect on the lens surface, led downlight and other lamp protective glass surface is hard cut off by the lamp, forming the secondary and tertiary secondary facula respectively (the surface brightness of cob is larger, so the secondary and secondary secondary facula formed by cob reflector scheme is more obvious). If the facula is not treated properly, it will damage the high-quality light. It will be catastrophic. In large angle optical system, because the main facula is large and the secondary facula is covered and hidden, the contradiction is not prominent.
How to solve the problem of anti glare of LED lamps and lanterns is described above. The main light distribution means of LED lamps and lanterns are switched from reflector to lens, and dispersion becomes a big obstacle of light quality. Solving this problem will solve the problem of anti glare of LED lamps and lanterns.