1. Please do not start using plant growth lights after the plant has just been transplanted. They should be used normally after the seedlings are slowed down.
2, crops should stop using plant growth lights for 24 hours after stopping spraying pesticides.
3. It is not recommended to use perpetual lamp when the sunlight is strong at noon.
4. The central light source of perpetual lamp should be consistent with the average height of plant.
5, crops should be strengthened when using perpetual lamp, and should be adjusted according to the actual situation.
6, for crops that are prone to growth, such as strawberries, winter jujube, grapes, etc., when using perpetual lamp, plant seedlings should be strictly controlled and pruned to avoid the occurrence of long standing.
7, please do not use your eyes to stare at the source of plant growth lights for a long time.
8. When the plant growth lamp is installed in the greenhouse, it should be reinforced at the bottom of the shelf to prevent it from being blown down by the wind.
9, please do not power plant perpetual lamp for a long time.
10. After the perpetual lamp is connected, please use waterproof tape to interlock the power supply interface to prevent short circuit.
11. Please make up light properly according to the twilight habit of crops. Do not make up light for non light loving crops or crops that are not suitable for a long time.
12. Users should make reasonable use of plant growth lights according to their own intentions. Using plant growth lamps during the growth period of flower crops can promote the formation and early flowering of buds, and the use of plant growth lights on flowering crops will accelerate the withering and results of flowers.