As an important part of plant factory, LED plant lighting has become more and more dazzling. At present, many lighting enterprises are accelerating the layout of plant lighting, and a competition without smoke is quietly going on.
1. LED plant growth lamps will play a great role in agricultural lighting
Agricultural lighting of LED perpetual lamp has been developing vigorously in developed countries such as Europe and America. Governments are actively promoting LED agricultural lighting. The LED technology in agricultural lighting industry in China has been rising in recent years. In fact, LED light source will play a huge role in agricultural lighting, which can completely replace natural lighting and traditional artificial lighting. The application of LED light source in agricultural lighting mainly includes plant production, aquaculture, microalgae culture and edible fungi production. The visible light spectrum is between 380 and 760 nm. When absorbed by plant molecules, this wavelength can cause chemical changes, which can regulate plant growth and development, physiological metabolism, morphogenesis, photoperiodic response and nutritional quality.
Light environment is one of the indispensable physical environmental factors for plant growth and development. It is an important technology in the field of facility cultivation to control plant morphogenesis through light quality regulation. The direct influence of light spectrum on plant photosynthesis is mainly red light and blue light. Red light mainly concentrates at 630-660 nm. Its function is to help plants blossom and bear fruits. Blue light mainly concentrates at 450-470 nm. Its function is to help plants grow stems and leaves. Therefore, the wavelength of LED agricultural lighting source is very suitable for plant growth, flowering and fruiting. Generally, indoor plants grow worse and worse with time. The main reason is the lack of light irradiation. Illumination by LED lamp suitable for the spectrum required by plants can not only promote their growth, but also prolong the flowering period and improve the quality of flowers.
II. Difficulties faced by LED plant growth lamps
1. At present, the domestic market of LED plant lamp is still in its infancy. The lamp used in the field of plant growth has not only high cost, but also weak light penetration ability. There are still some problems, such as product disorder, irregular production design, lack of uniform product standards and quality management.
2. LED plant lighting technology is not very difficult, the key is the lack of comprehensive talents who understand biological training knowledge and LED technology. There is no difference between LED plant lighting technology and general lighting technology. The key is the choice of chip spectrum.
3. Although the related chip technology of plant lighting has matured, different plants have different needs for light exposure and different living environments, which requires enterprises to have a deeper understanding of different plant spectra, living conditions and cultivation environment, which is what many enterprises are currently plagued by.
4. However, at present, the agricultural lighting LED panel lamp usually only provides two or three kinds of LED with different peak wavelengths, which can not provide equipment for plant production research of multi-color spectral coupling and superposition effects.
With the continuous improvement of China's LED plant lighting technology, its production cost will gradually decrease, and its permeability will gradually increase, and the Chinese market will enter the outbreak period. Generally speaking, whether from the perspective of promoting the development of modern agriculture or realizing energy conservation and environmental protection, the application of LED in agriculture is of great significance, and the status and development needs of agriculture also provide opportunities for the development of LED.