The light in winter is an important factor to limit the yield and benefit of greenhouse vegetables. Especially in the continuous rainy weather, the weak light has a fatal effect on the growth of vegetables in greenhouses and greenhouses.
The following measures can be taken:
1. Use of mechanical rolling curtains: in winter, the use of mechanical rolling curtains can not only save manpower and reduce labor intensity, but also significantly shorten the time of uncovering and covering straw curtains (or heat preservation quilt) and effectively extend the light time of vegetables in the shed.
2. Select the light conversion film: select the light conversion film to buckle the shed, which can supplement the light intensity in the shed and is very beneficial to the growth of vegetables in the shed.
3. Keep the shed film clean: the dust and dirt on the shed film will significantly reduce its light transmittance. Therefore, the dust and dirt on the shed surface should be cleaned frequently. In snowy days, the snow should also be removed at any time to keep the film surface clean, so that the shed film can maintain a high transmittance as much as possible.
4. Ground covering plastic film: covering plastic film on the vegetable ground in the shed is not only beneficial to improve the ground temperature and reduce the air humidity in the shed, but also can enhance the light intensity of the vegetable base and make up for the lack of direct light at the base.
V. hanging reflectors: hanging reflectors on the wall of the greenhouse can significantly enhance the light intensity of vegetables close to the back wall and improve the vegetable production in this area.
Vi. artificial light supplement: in case of continuous rainy weather, open the electric light or light the biogas lamp to supplement the light if possible, to help the vegetables get through the difficulties and prevent the vegetables from dying due to the lack of light all year round.
The laser perpetual lamp can provide sufficient light to promote plant growth and help plants to photosynthesis. Extend the effective lighting time, increase the sugar content of crops and improve the quality of crops.
Laser plant fill light
At 16:00 of the working time, the light supplement will be started. At 10:00 of the next day, it will be automatically closed. It will rotate every 4 hours, work for 16 hours, and supplement light for 8 hours per mu of land
Open 16:00-20:00 (East or South)
20:01-24:00 (West or North)
24:00-02:00 the light will turn off automatically
Kai 02:00-06:00 (East or South)
06:01-10:00 (West or North)
7. Scientific pruning and leaf beating: pruning and branching in time, removing old leaves, diseased leaves and dead leaves, which also plays an important role in improving the light conditions and vegetable yield in the shed.