1. The influence of different wavelengths of light on plant photosynthesis is different. The light needed for plant photosynthesis is about 400-700nm.
400-500nm (blue) light and 610-720nm (red) light contribute the most to photosynthesis.
2. The blue (470nm) and red (630nm) LEDs are just enough to provide the light needed by plants. Therefore, the ideal choice for LED plant lights is to use these two color combinations. In the visual effect, the combination of red and blue plant light is pink.
3. Blue light can promote the growth of green leaves; red light can help to blossom and bear fruit and prolong the flowering period!
4. The ratio of red and blue LED of LED plant light is generally between 4:1-9:1, generally 4-7:1.
5. When the plant lamp is used to supplement the light for the plant, the height from the leaf is generally about 0.5m, and the continuous illumination for 12-16 hours every day can completely replace the sunlight.