The matching parameters of light source for 12 kinds of common vegetables:
(1) lettuce: the red and blue light sources of 5:1 and 7:1 are the most suitable for its growth.
(2) the weight ratios of height, stem diameter and leaf width of leek treated with red / Blue 7:1 were significantly higher than those of other treatments.
(3) cucumber: 7:2 is the best ratio of red and blue light for the growth of cucumber seedlings, and 7:1 is the best ratio for the growth period.
(4) green vegetables and cabbage: 7:1 is the best ratio of red and blue light for the growth of green vegetables and cabbage leaves.
(5) white radish: the most suitable light quality for growth: the ratio of red and blue light is 8:1.
(6) wheaten vegetable: the ratio of red to blue light is 9:1, which is good for the growth of wheaten vegetable.
(7) strawberry and tomato: red and blue light 9:1 is the most favorable for the growth of strawberry and tomato, and the fruit is full and nutritious.
(8) Holly: when the red and blue light are distributed in the proportion of 8:1, Holly has the best growth, strong and well-developed root system.
(9) sprout: the best ratio of red, green and blue light is 6:2:1.
(10) Calla: the ratio of 6:2 of red and blue light is the best.
(11) red palm and scorching sun: according to the comprehensive analysis, the treatment of red and blue light 7:3 is better, which is beneficial to the form, root growth and dry matter accumulation.
(12) Dendrobium candidum: red blue light 7:3, its proliferation effect is the best; 6:4, it is more conducive to photosynthesis and material accumulation.