LED light energy saving, high brightness, long life, low failure rate, has become a kind of light-emitting body that ordinary family users like. But the low failure rate is not equal to no failure. When the LED lamp fails, what should we do - change the lamp? What a luxury! In fact, the maintenance cost of LED lights is very low, and the technical difficulty is not high. Ordinary people can operate them.
Lamp bead damage
After the LED light is turned on, some of the beads are not on. Basically, it can be judged that the beads are damaged. The damaged lamp beads can be seen by the naked eye - there is a black spot on the surface of the lamp beads, which proves that it has been burnt. Sometimes the lamp beads are connected in series and then connected in parallel, so the loss of a certain lamp bead will cause a lamp bead not to light up. According to the number of damaged lamp beads, we provide two maintenance plans.
1、 Minor damage
If only one or two lamp beads are broken, we can repair them in two ways:
1. Find the broken lamp bead, connect the metal at both ends of it with a wire, and short it. The effect of this is that most of the lamp beads can be normally lit, only the broken individual lamp beads are not lit, which has little impact on the overall brightness.
2. If you have strong hands-on ability, you can go to the Internet to buy the same type of lamp beads (10 yuan a big bag), and replace them by yourself - use an electric iron (blow the hair dryer for a while longer) to heat the old lamp beads, until the glue on the back of the old lamp beads melts, use tweezers to remove the old lamp beads (don't use your hands, it's too hot). At the same time, take advantage of the heat to put on the new lamp beads (pay attention to the positive and negative poles), and achieve success!
2、 Extensive damage
If the lamp bead is damaged in large quantity, it is recommended to replace the whole lamp bead plate. The lamp bead board is also available on the Internet. Pay attention to three points when purchasing:
1. Measure the size of your own lamps;
2. Look after the lamp bead plate and starter connector (to be explained later);
3. Record the output power range of the starter (to be explained later).
These three points of the new lamp bead plate must be the same as the old lamp bead plate - it's easy to replace the lamp bead plate. The old lamp bead plate is fixed on the lamp holder with screws and can be removed directly. The new lamp bead plate is fixed with magnet. When replacing, remove the new lamp bead plate and connect it with the connector of starter.
Most of the failures of LED lights are caused by starters - if the lights are not on at all, or if the lights flash after the lights are turned on and so on, in nine out of ten, the starters are broken.
The starter can't be repaired. It can only be replaced. Fortunately, the new starter is not expensive. Pay attention to three points when purchasing a new starter:
1. Pay attention to the appearance of the connector - the appearance of the starter connector is as follows (if the starter is male, the lamp bead plate is female; and vice versa)
2. Remember whether your lamp can change color and several colors. The new starter must have the same amount of discoloration as the old starter.
3. Remember the output power range of the starter - a range will be marked on the starter as long as the power of the lamp bead plate is within this range
The replacement is still very simple. First, separate the starter and the lamp bead plate. The starter is also fixed on the base with screws. Take it off. The new starter is also a magnet, which can be absorbed and connected with the lamp bead plate.