Popularization of Plant Wavelength
1. The color temperature and lumen of plant lamp and lumen plant lamp are seen from human eyes, while the photosynthesis of plant to light does not see the color temperature and lumen.
2. The influence of spectral range on plant physiology is 280-315 nm-the effect on morphology and physiological process is minimal 315-400 nm-chlorophyll absorbs little, affects photoperiod effect, prevents stem elongation from 400-520 nm (blue) - chlorophyll and carotenoid absorbs the largest proportion, and Affects Photosynthesis by 520-610 nm (green) - pigments. Absorption rate is not high 610-720 nm (red) - chlorophyll absorption rate is low, photosynthesis and photoperiodic effect are significantly affected 720-1000 nm - absorption rate is low, stimulating cell prolongation, affecting flowering and seed germination > 1000 nm - converted into heat from the above data, different wavelengths of light for plant photosynthesis. The effects are different. The light needed for plant photosynthesis is about 400 - 720 nm. Light from 400 to 520 nm (blue) and 610 to 720 nm (red) contributed most to photosynthesis. The absorption rate of 520 - 610 nm (green) light by plant pigments is very low.
3. According to the above principles, plant lamps are made into three forms: red-blue combination, all-blue and all-red to provide red-blue two-wavelength light, covering the wavelength range required for photosynthesis. In visual effect, the combination of red and blue plant lights show pink.
And white LED lamp, the most common use of blue core, stimulate yellow phosphor, thus compound to produce visual white effect. In terms of energy distribution, there are two peaks in the blue region at 445 nm and the yellow-green region at 550 nm. The 610 - 720 nm red light required by plants is very scarce. This explains why plants grow badly under white LED irradiation.
4. The ratio of red and blue lamp to vegetable lamp is usually between 5:1 and 10:1, and the ratio of 7 to 9:1 is usually chosen.
5. The height of leaves is about 0.5 meters when plant lamp is used to supply light to plants.
Application case: Experts from Agricultural University have bred a group of holly seedlings by cloning technology. According to their growth status under different color light sources, they can find the most suitable "nutritional light" for plant growth. Remember to see that under purple light, Holly seedlings grow the longest, but the leaves are small, the roots are shallow, and they look malnourished. The seedlings under the yellowish light are not only short, but also seemingly lifeless. In the red and blue light, the growth of holly is the best, not only strong, but also very developed roots. It is reported that the red and blue light bulbs of this kind of light source are arranged according to the ratio of 9:1. In addition to Holly seedlings, experts also used Phalaenopsis, Oncidium, strawberries, tomatoes for light experiments. The results showed that 9:1 red and blue light was the best for plant growth.
Because blue is conducive to the growth of plant leaves, while red is conducive to the flowering and Fruiting of plants, the number of red and blue beads of this lamp can be specially made according to the requirements of users'plants for light.
There are four forms of light and plant light affecting plants: light quality, photoperiod, light intensity and light quantity. Plant growth and yield (plant size, flower number and other characteristics) are mainly affected by the amount of light received throughout the day. Plant morphology (height and plant type) is mainly related to light quality (mainly blue light, red light, etc.). )
The flowering time of Photoperiod-sensitive plants (short-day and long-day plants) is mainly affected by the duration or photoperiod of light, while photoperiod-insensitive plants (neutral plants) are most affected by the amount of light, and photosynthesis is mainly affected by the amount and intensity of light. Photosynthesis mainly occurs in the visible spectrum, (400-700 nm)
In red and blue light regions, the most photosynthetic LED plant growth lamps use LED as light source according to the growth mechanism of selective rotation of plant photosynthesis, mix color according to scientific RB ratio, and synthesize the necessary light for plant growth artificially. The spectrum is pure. The spectrum is concentrated in 450-470, 615-625. Compared with the ordinary plant lamp, the ordinary plant lamp will radiate ultraviolet and infrared light which is useless for plant growth, and waste a lot of energy. The LED plant growth lamp uses electroluminescent mechanism. Under the same light intensity, the LED plant growth lamp saves more than 80% electricity than the ordinary plant growth lamp.
The life of ordinary plant lamp is only 1000-5000 hours, while the life of LED plant lamp can reach 100000 hours, long-term, energy-saving, high utilization rate of light energy, do not produce ineffective light for plant growth, is really a professional lamp product to promote plant growth!